- At least a weekly group training ride with me to specifically identify your cycling strengths and weaknesses and continue building our coach-athlete relationship.
- Your individualised training programme is either web-based (google doc) or Garmin Connect/Training peaks based (may incur additional cost). Both are updated fortnightly with your next two week’s training.
- Fortnightly mentor meetings ‘off the bike’ to talk about how to improve your training, racing and psychological skills.
- Gym based core and strength conditioning exercises can be reviewed – Paul is a certified personal trainer.
- Regular communication to keep your training on track.
- Analysis of power and heart rate data.
- Cost can be made upfront or via weekly automatic payment:
Paid upfront: $1249 for 13 weeks including the start up fee (this includes a one on one ride and time trial with your coach) . Thereafter 13 weeks are $1049.
Weekly: $89 weekly + $200 start up.
All prices include GST.
- If this interests you then please click on the contact link to speak to and/or arrange a no-obligation meeting and ride with Paul.