- A body geometry fit at Christchurch’s Specialized Concept Store – Chain Reaction Cycles: “Body Geometry is the most comprehensive system for connecting bike and rider in perfect harmony. Body Geometry Fit is ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to maximize power, endurance and comfort through a systematic customization of your bike and equipment at all three contact points.”
- At least a weekly group training ride with me to specifically identify your cycling strengths and weaknesses and continue building our coach-athlete relationship.
- Your individualised training programme is either web-based (google doc) or Garmin Connect/Training peaks based (may incur additional cost). Both are updated fortnightly with your next two week’s training.
- Fortnightly mentor meetings ‘off the bike’ to talk about how to improve your training, racing and psychological skills.
- Gym based core and strength conditioning exercises can be reviewed – Paul is a certified personal trainer.
- Regular communication to keep your training on track.
- Analysis of power and heart rate data.
- Cost can be made upfront or via weekly automatic payment:
Paid upfront: $1449 for 13 weeks including the start up (this includes a one on one ride and time trial with your coach) and body geometry fit (valued at $250). Thereafter 13 weeks are $1049.
Weekly: $89 weekly + $200 start up + $200 for body geometry fit.
All prices include GST.
- If this interests you then please click on the contact link to speak to and/or arrange a no-obligation meeting and ride with Paul.
What people have to say about this level of service:
Damian: “I am happy… because you have done so much for me with my training and advice etc..”